• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My ancient dragon short intro

In99flames

Hatchling Dragon
Hey guys. I registered here today to talk about my dragon Shiva. I got her in August of 2002. She was a baby then. So I imagine she was born in late June if that seems right. So if she makes it to August she will be 18. I feed her crickets and blueberries by feeding tongs. She does not see and react as fast as she used to. Ive been hand feeding her for 5 or 6 years now. She's much slower than before and she sleeps the majority of the day(i guess this is understandable considering her age). I will pose some photos of her soon. I plan on giving her the best quality of life I can(like i always have).

In99flames

Hatchling Dragon
0319172032.jpg

This one is from september 2017. Ill post another with a picture from today.

In99flames

Hatchling Dragon
20200114_150119.jpg
Here is another from a minute ago. Shes sleepy. As usual. She just ate about 15 crickets. Her appetite is still very good.

Randy S

Bearded Dragon Egg
Wow 18 years that’s awesome! And she looks great! My last beardie lasted 13 years so congrats!