• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Multiple Pictures in posts

will_him_is

Juvenile Dragon
I have posted, and have seen posted, a few threads that contain the same picture multiple times. This I assume is a glitch in the matrix as I only posted the individual pictures once. I did use the smartphone APP so maybe their is some correlation to that.

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have had this happen in my threads and its not from multiple submissions. When trying to edit it only shows the one and sometimes they will spontaneously multiply shortly after submitting.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Is there any other way than tapatalk to view forums lol.... I kid.

I haven't had this issue yet. But with some of my other forums I don't receive notifications so Sucks there.

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I do have two versions of taptalk instilled. Maybe thats the problem. Ummmm.

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yep just in case one dont work then I use the other. It has not effected any of the other fourms im on but each one is a little different.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Might be a Tap talk issue. I just use the website on all my devises. My only problem is the stupid predictive text on my tablet doesn't like the names Luci or Dexter.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm on a laptop so I'm able to post multiple pics. I agree, phones are quite limited.

will_him_is

Juvenile Dragon
The issue is pictures are being selected by the user of the app only once, however the forum posts the picture multiple times in the same thread.