• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moving and cant take him with me

Dexter1972

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a beautiful 1.5 year old male, loves people, happy and healthy. Looking for a good home for him. No cost but must be local to the Fort Myers, Florida area.

Attachments

• dexter.jpg
    dexter.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 179

Asenath Cruz

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a beautiful 1.5 year old male, loves people, happy and healthy. Looking for a good home for him. No cost but must be local to the Fort Myers, Florida area.

Hi! I’m interested in your beardie..I live in Ft. lauderdale but am willing to drive to get him. Would his terrarium come with him?

Dexter1972

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, yes his terrarium would come with him. It’s a 40 gallon terrarium with new heat lamp/light. He’s extremely people friendly and in perfect health.

Asenath Cruz

Bearded Dragon Egg
Can I message you directly via phone? Before I can pick a specific date I have to submit forms for my housing complex.

Troy allen

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’ll be in Fort Myers Saturday and can grab him for ya. I’m traveling down, as I work all winter there as a home inspector, and staying six months at a time.

Bell

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Dexter 1972- Was wondering how the above messages went. were you able to rehome him? if not, please let me know. I live in Sarasota and can be there before you finish reading this. lol

Troy allen

Bearded Dragon Egg
Is this guy still available? I'm in Fort Myers myself and would love to take him.