• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Medicine schedule

dragonscales

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello, I give my beardie meds every eight hours. 9am, 5pm and 1am. Giving her meds at 9am conflicts with her sleeping schedule. How should I giver her the meds? Wake her and administer the meds or wake her and give her a chance to wake up and then administer the meds? Thanks

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello, I give my beardie meds every eight hours. 9am, 5pm and 1am. Giving her meds at 9am conflicts with her sleeping schedule. How should I giver her the meds? Wake her and administer the meds or wake her and give her a chance to wake up and then administer the meds? Thanks
What are her hours are they like yours - ?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For me and my dragon it’s lights on at 3pm and off at 3am. Although at times I’m up earlier. 10 or so.
Do the best you can - start at 3 pm then at 11- you may haft to do 2 times instead of 3