• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

looking for a baby beardie

Westof

Bearded Dragon Egg
im trying to find reputable sites that i could get a beardie from. Does anyone have any suggestions of where i could look?

Lasen72

Juvenile Dragon
I don't know anything about breeders, you can do a search for reptile shows that might be coming to your area. That's where I found my chameleon and my beardie came from one of the dealers I met through the reptile show.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Have you had beardies before? If you're looking to get a baby - unless you have some experience, i would recommend you start with an older kid - 6 months at least. Babies are time consuming. Are you looking for something special? I currently have 1 male and 1 female - nothing special about either one of them, but they are the BEST !! Totally love em. I got my male at about 3 years old, and the female at about 4 (or 5) My last male was kind of a rescue - he was about 1 year. The older guys take a lot more from us as we learn, too. I got all 3 of mine off of Craigs list.

Beardedfury

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got my guy from a herpitologist ... He had juveniles for sale... He's in California dragon den herp is his website and Fury came in in great shape

Jet76

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Did you find one? I'm getting out of breeding and have a few juvies left.