• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for 75gal tank

mirandaw97

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone!

My bearded dragon is currently in a 40 gallon Thrive starter tank I purchased at Petsmart when I first got him in January. He's about 16 inches now and I'm starting to look at a bigger tank for him and I'm not sure where to look without spending a ton of money on it. I haven't seen many websites that sell 75 gallon tanks without a starter kit included, also interested in one with doors in the front as opposed to the opening on the top

Thanks!

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, I would suggest looking on Craigslist and letgo as I've seen 75 gallons for very cheap. Also since you got a Thrive starter kit, they don't come with the right UVB so I would highly suggest getting a T5 reptisun.