• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking all grown up

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
here are some pictures I took today of Miss Piggy a.k.a Slyder. In the second picture I can kind of see why the vet thinks she is fat but I think she is fine and the diet is going to wait.

100_1300.jpg

100_1298.jpg

100_1304.jpg

forgot to rotate this one before I uploaded it.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think she packed on a fee more grams since Friday...but we wont tell the vet ;) She is not taking to the change in her feeding schedule either. If I put them in earlier she will just not eat AT ALL. I tried putting them in every couple of hours after the first attempt and she will not even look at them...she even went as far as closing her eyes until I took them out. I tried to give her salad with 2 blueberries, her favorite way for her salad to be made, and she would not touch it either. She went almost 2 days with no food all because I move the cricket time up 6 hours for 1 day. She has only eaten crix during the day for about 2 weeks while she was putting on weight. Once she was at the weight she stopped eating them during the day and eat all 80 of her crickets in one sitting at 6 or 7pm and pick at her salad all day.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
she even went as far as closing her eyes until I took them out.

LOL, Pogie does that too, if she doesn't want something she recons "Ill close my eyes till they're gone cos if I cant see it, I don't have to eat it"

And I agree she is NOT FAT. Pogie also has the skin flaps under the chin like in your second pic