• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Locust escapee

Bigfatpoo

Bearded Dragon Egg
Not really related to diet but one of my locusts escaped in my bedroom and I hate bugs so how long will it last before it dies lmao, I looked for it but it jumped behind the viv

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not really related to diet but one of my locusts escaped in my bedroom and I hate bugs so how long will it last before it dies lmao, I looked for it but it jumped behind the viv
I doubt very long

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
I feel you, I about had a heart attack when a dubia escaped into my room yesterday. It'll probably die quick.