• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lobster roaches?

GaiCheese

Bearded Dragon Egg
I live in kuwait and there isn't a lot of options of food for baby bearded dragons in kuwait, the only food I could find to give a Baby Bearded dragon was a meal worm and a lobster roach. So I wanted to ask if I could feed my Baby Bearded Dragon a Lobster roach?

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I live in kuwait and there isn't a lot of options of food for baby bearded dragons in kuwait, the only food I could find to give a Baby Bearded dragon was a meal worm and a lobster roach. So I wanted to ask if I could feed my Baby Bearded Dragon a Lobster roach?
You Aren’t suppose to feed them lobster roaches. especially baby beardies. And mealworms are SO bad for bearded dragons. They are super high in fat and will make your beardie obeise. You can order live crickets from amazons and other websites. I’m pretty sure they can also eat dead crickets. So try ordering them. But don’t feed them lobster roaches or mealworms

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
You can offer dead crickets so long as they were gut-loaded first, though it isn't very healthy long term since a lot of the nutrition gets lots after freeze drying.
If possible, try ordering online from a seller who will ship to you (I don't know your area's laws on that).
You should probably feed freeze-dried crickets until you can get your hands on something better, and try not to make that time period too long :). Good luck!