• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Live Silkworms

MWAInverts

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm overrun! Please take a look, ask about quantity discounts, anything!

https://www.etsy.com/MEOWorksCreati...are&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1557087767775

Live Silkworms

**Please Read Through The Entire Terms Of Sale**
I have live silkworms available in the following sizes and prices. If you require more worms than what’s listed, please contact me to check stock and get a custom quote.

All my worms are fed with fresh, washed mulberry leaves and never chow. I can supply worms with enough fresh leaves to last during shipment, but after that they need to be fed at least daily to remain alive.

Silkworms can be kept as a pet (they're so educational!) or be used as a feeder. They’re soft bodied, docile, and packed with nutrients; the perfect feeder!

Stock is updated daily, if the size is currently “Out Of Stock” then I am 100% out.

Please message with any and all questions. I am happy to answer any concerns about care, etc you might have.

Every purchase includes a generous over count!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your choice of White Seductress (Picture 1) or Zebra (Picture 2) morphs.

Extra small 1/4”
25 $10
50 $15
100 $20
150 $25
200 $30

Small 1/2”
25 $15
50 $20
100 $25
150 $30
200 $35

Medium 1”
25 $20
50 $25
100 $30
150 $35
200 $40

Large 1-1/2”
25 $25
50 $30
100 $35
150 $40
200 $45

Extra large 2” nearly mature caterpillars
25 $30
50 $35
100 $40
150 $45
200 $50

I do not currently offer a mixed morph option.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms of Sale

Firstly and most importantly, Customer Satisfaction!
I am extremely easy going and easy to work with; in any event, always feel free to message me and 100% of the time you will leave satisfied! Guaranteed!

General Shipping Policy
---------------------------------
I can ship via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days, usually 2 Days to most places) or Priority Mail Express (1-2 Days, usually 1 Day to most places).

Cost is by weight and destination with Priority Mail 2-3 Days being about $10 and Priority Mail Express 1-2 Days being about $32.

Shipping days are Monday-Wednesday Only. Orders placed after 3PM PST Tuesday will ship the following Monday.

*A Note About LAG (Live Arrival Guarantee):
Whether you select 2-3 Days or 1-2 Days does not matter to me, I will always have LAG if the temperature policies listed below are followed.

Even with perfect shipping conditions, some die off from shipping will occur, but my generous over count will make up for it.

If you experience total shipment death, please send a clear picture (I may ask for them to be placed in water), pay the shipping fee, and a replacement will be sent.

LAG is only valid if shipment is delivered in person and not left on a door step. Please take the necessary steps to ensure someone is home for delivery. All LAG requests have to be made within 4 hours of the delivery time stamp.

Winter Shipping Policy
-------------------------------
I do not ship Live Silkworms when temperatures are below 55F from origin to destination. Buyer can waive that right but LAG will also be waived (I would highly recommend Express shipping option if you want to waive LAG).

I use Extra Large shipping boxes with plenty of paper insulation so the cold is generally not a problem in most cases. If need be, I will also double box orders.

Summer Shipping Policy
----------------------------------
I do not ship Live Silkworms when temperatures are above 85F from origin to destination. Buyer can waive that right but LAG will also be waived (I would highly recommend Express shipping option if you want to waive LAG).

Generally speaking, summer shipping is fine to numerous areas within the US. Sometimes a heatwave may hit a buyer's area so I will always check the weather prior to shipping or will hold the order after communication with the buyer.

I use Extra Large shipping boxes with plenty of paper insulation so heat related deaths are minimized. If need be, I will also double box orders.

Shipping Restrictions
------------------------------
Please note: I CANNOT ship to Hawaii.

Refund Policy
-------------------
All Sales Are Final. Replacement orders will be shipped, excluding shipping, once deaths are confirmed.