• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Let talk about bearded dragons

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I love how expressive and sociable beardies are! You can almost tell what they are thinking (I shoud say scheming) sometimes. hahahaha And my Char does like to cuddle!

My Dexter was a schemer that's for sure. His little sideways look to see if I was paying attention was a dead give away that he was up to something. hahahaha

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I love how i was told bearded dragons “LOVEEEE” red things to eat,…. I was lied to,,.. my beardy hasn’t eaten one red thing to this day :| my beardie has eaten dirt, scrambled eggs, her own poo, but not a delicious red strawberry or bell peppers,…..

Krystal0

Juvenile Dragon
I love how i was told bearded dragons “LOVEEEE” red things to eat,…. I was lied to,,.. my beardy hasn’t eaten one red thing to this day :| my beardie has eaten dirt, scrambled eggs, her own poo, but not a delicious red strawberry or bell peppers,…..
You should try it

Krystal0

Juvenile Dragon
I love how expressive and sociable beardies are! You can almost tell what they are thinking (I shoud say scheming) sometimes. hahahaha And my Char does like to cuddle!

My Dexter was a schemer that's for sure. His little sideways look to see if I was paying attention was a dead give away that he was up to something. hahahaha
excitment

Krystal0

Juvenile Dragon
Lol

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
I have my beardie smaug trained to come to a dog clicker for crickets and we have hardwood floors so all you hear when he runs to the clicker is him slipping and sliding and his claws lol
I also take smaug outside on a harness and one day I had him out almost stepped on a locust when it flew smaug jumped and caught in mid-air and then you just hear crunching noises for a few seconds and then you see him lick his lips xd

BeardieMum❤️

Juvenile Dragon
I have my beardie smaug trained to come to a dog clicker for crickets and we have hardwood floors so all you hear when he runs to the clicker is him slipping and sliding and his claws lol
I also take smaug outside on a harness and one day I had him out almost stepped on a locust when it flew smaug jumped and caught in mid-air and then you just hear crunching noises for a few seconds and then you see him lick his lips xd
This post really made me chuckle, I have a harness for my 5month old but haven’t tried him in in yet.

do u have any vids of Smaug? Would love to see what I just laughed at in my head at lol!

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
So my bearded dragon really likes to bob, for like, no reason. Sometimes when I pick her up and set her back down she'll just bob at me because she'd rather run. Sometimes when she's exploring my room she'll run into a wall, look at me, and bob. (And yes, I know she's a female because the vet checked for eggs)

Krystal0

Juvenile Dragon
So my bearded dragon really likes to bob, for like, no reason. Sometimes when I pick her up and set her back down she'll just bob at me because she'd rather run. Sometimes when she's exploring my room she'll run into a wall, look at me, and bob. (And yes, I know she's a female because the vet checked for eggs)
N(A

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I love them because of their personalities, I never thought a lizard could be such a good companion for a pet.

I used to be so scared of anything with scales until I got my first bearded dragon (my mother wanted to kill me when I brought him home because she didn't realize how big he actually was and she "hates" reptiles). A few months down the road, my mom can't stop herself from holding him, cuddling w him while she plays her phone games, and she even kisses him. Like helloooo?? I thought you hated lizards! Haha, she totally calls him her "grand lizard", and she is convinced he likes her more. I just let her think that hehe.

Also, I love how chunky they get, they are just overall the most perfect animal on earth. End of my Ted Talk.

Krystal0

Juvenile Dragon
I love them because of their personalities, I never thought a lizard could be such a good companion for a pet.

I used to be so scared of anything with scales until I got my first bearded dragon (my mother wanted to kill me when I brought him home because she didn't realize how big he actually was and she "hates" reptiles). A few months down the road, my mom can't stop herself from holding him, cuddling w him while she plays her phone games, and she even kisses him. Like helloooo?? I thought you hated lizards! Haha, she totally calls him her "grand lizard", and she is convinced he likes her more. I just let her think that hehe.

Also, I love how chunky they get, they are just overall the most perfect animal on earth. End of my Ted Talk.