• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just a questions

Brian29

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello plz help i got my baby beaded dragon and she is bout 2 months old and wen i first got her she use to let me pick her up i had her in a 10 gallon tank and i upgraded her to bout 30 to 35 gallon cuz i made her tank but anyway now she is in her new tank she running away from me and hissing at me plz help

Brian29

Bearded Dragon Egg
It is relocation stress and she is young- you need to approach from side not above- that 35 gallon tank won't last long- I would look at getting a 55 and up - you can look on FB marketplace or Craigslist- look for a tank w/ front doors- if you find one make sure you sanitize it really good-- next you need to have patience she will need to learn to trust- work w/ her little at a time- you can put a piece of clothing fleece blanket etc something w/ your smell on it- please tell me what your using for UVB- brand and bulb - what are your basking temps how are you taking them
Karrie
Hey thank u for response her basking spot 95 to 100 and her uvb brand is exo terra and her basking light brand is the same thing exo and her wakein up and sleepin time is 7am to 7pm

Brian29

Bearded Dragon Egg
UVB is coiled and temp is digital probe wat should i do i love her so much i just want to help her out

Brian29

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am picking up a 75 Watts in the am and i sent u 4 pics her tank i made mit be a little bigger then 35 gallon but plz be easy on my craft man ship on her tank lol and thank u for help me i love her to death

Attachments

• 20200202_200520.jpg
    20200202_200520.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 61
  • 20200202_200620.jpg
    20200202_200620.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
  • 20200202_200730.jpg
    20200202_200730.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • 20200202_200736.jpg
    20200202_200736.jpg
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 61

Brian29

Bearded Dragon Egg
And the reason for the towl cuz i put it over her tank at nite so she can get darkness wen u asked for pics i had to wake her up

Brian29

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yea i just made the tank for the time being and no glue was use just screws i wouldnt use glue i wouldnt do that to noo animals but in 2 months she will get a new tank and the tellest of the tank its pretty tell i will send u the hi and widest in the am but i just build it so i can get her out of the 10 gallon u kno

Brian29

Bearded Dragon Egg
And for the substrate wat should I use i uselly just paper towl back but wats the best and i dont want to use sand and thank u for helping me it means alot

Brian29

Bearded Dragon Egg
There is lots of ventilation on the tank now the blaze tank u r talking bout is it www.blaze tank.com and remember im goin to send u the hi and wide in the mornin so u can tell me on the t8 and wat not

Brian29

Bearded Dragon Egg
K cool i will check it out rite now and tank u so so much on help rlly nice of u to help

mflavin79

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello plz help i got my baby beaded dragon and she is bout 2 months old and wen i first got her she use to let me pick her up i had her in a 10 gallon tank and i upgraded her to bout 30 to 35 gallon cuz i made her tank but anyway now she is in her new tank she running away from me and hissing at me plz help

Just leave her alone for a few days she’s stressed and scared she will come around

mflavin79

Bearded Dragon Egg
Just leave her alone for a few days she’s stressed and scared she will come around. It’s relocation stress.