• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jake

Hanna B

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was told he was around four months, but Jake seems kind of small for his age. Would anyone be able to tell me how old he is, and what kind of morph Jake is? I'm new to bearded dragons and eager to learn about them more.

Attachments

• IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0990.jpg
    IMG_0990.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was told he was around four months, but Jake seems kind of small for his age. Would anyone be able to tell me how old he is, and what kind of morph Jake is? I'm new to bearded dragons and eager to learn about them more.
Dragons grow at different rates w/ good basking temps and good UVB and good diet they can grow up to 22" in length but that would be genetics --- hes shedding so he is growing --- good UVB is a long tube fixture placed correctly in tank and correct distance NO coils please --- basking temps of 95-100 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer --- stick ons are inaccurate ---- good diet means fresh salads every day w/ a good staple insect like dubia roaches BSFL crickets or silk worms --- no meal worms super worms or wax worms for staples they are treat worms -- as far as how old he is and what kind of back ground hes coming from I cant tell you --- dragons grow will get stunted if they are not having the correct environment like I just posted and I am no good at morphs either -- as far as what kind of dragon he looks like a regular dragon -- morph would be the coloring -- w/ the shedding its hard to determine color --

Hanna B

Bearded Dragon Egg
Dragons grow at different rates w/ good basking temps and good UVB and good diet they can grow up to 22" in length but that would be genetics --- hes shedding so he is growing --- good UVB is a long tube fixture placed correctly in tank and correct distance NO coils please --- basking temps of 95-100 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer --- stick ons are inaccurate ---- good diet means fresh salads every day w/ a good staple insect like dubia roaches BSFL crickets or silk worms --- no meal worms super worms or wax worms for staples they are treat worms -- as far as how old he is and what kind of back ground hes coming from I cant tell you --- dragons grow will get stunted if they are not having the correct environment like I just posted and I am no good at morphs either -- as far as what kind of dragon he looks like a regular dragon -- morph would be the coloring -- w/ the shedding its hard to determine color --
Thank you so much, this was a tremendous help! I have since taken out the sand after reading that it causes impactions, and give hime salad and veggies everyday, along with crickets.

Latest posts