• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

IS THIS SAFE FOR MY BEARDED DRAGON TO EAT?

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My bearded dragon took a bite of my papyrus plant... IS THIS OK FOR HIM TO EAT?!! HELP

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My bearded dragon took a bite of my papyrus plant... IS THIS OK FOR HIM TO EAT?!! HELP
He should never eat anything outside u have to be careful it can have bug spray on it, etc. before letting him out jsit scan the ground and make sure u dispose of all so it doesn’t get in his mouth;)

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
He should never eat anything outside u have to be careful it can have bug spray on it, etc. before letting him out jsit scan the ground and make sure u dispose of all so it doesn’t get in his mouth;)
But will he be ok? There wasn’t any spray on it. So will he die?!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How is he acting? A vet does cost a lot of money. But they may know what to do.

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
But will he be ok? There wasn’t any spray on it. So will he die?!
How’s he acting??? Not sure what a papyrus plant is let me ask my breeder friend. A reptile vet should cost $50 and $48 for. A stool sample but u need to google and find a good one and maybe call and ask about that plant but let me find out for you. If he’s acting ok he should be fine.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There isn't enough information on this plant on whether it's toxic to beardies or not. Your best bet would be to either contact a poison control center for pets and find out.

Latest posts