• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

is this food good for bearded dragons

Deniz Acaroğlu

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ingredients: Dried Banana, Micellar Casein, Dried Apricot, Insect Meal, Dried Papaya, Rice Bran, Calcium Carbonate, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Dried Coconut, Vegetable Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Lecithin, Algae Meal, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Dried Aspergilus niger fermentation extract, Dried Aspergilus oryzae fermentation extract, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation extract, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Choline Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Fumurate, Beta Carotene, Inositol, Niacin, Kelp Meal, Ascorbic Acid, Cholecalciferol (D3) Riboflavin, Thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin A, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Sulfur, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B12

GA: Crude Protein Min 21%. Crude Fat Min 4.5%. Crude Fiber Max 8%. Moisture Max 6%. Ash Max 8%

Deniz Acaroğlu

Bearded Dragon Egg
By the way i think about how to make dragon eat it, i planned to make all the greens and bugs coated with this food to make dragon eat this food too.

Deniz Acaroğlu

Bearded Dragon Egg
of course. :) i didn't get my dragon yet. I'm still getting information for like 3 months now and my plan is to get more information since babies are so fragile and the internet has too many wrong info that can lead his / her death... Also, i have a couple more questions that i couldn't be sure from internets because opposite opinions are everywhere.

1. I made vivarium with aloe vera, basil, rosemary and couple consumable other plants. Should i stay dragon away for like a year to not eat subtract and digestion problems or is it cool to put the juvenile dragon to a vivarium. I can definitely cover it with sand or reptile carpet too.

2. i heard from a youtube channel is the mealworms not harmful despite what other people says it's easy to digest and they feed all their dragons with that is it true?

3. I'm between vapor mercury bulb and fluorescent type of UVB. The living zone is like 100*50*60(height) right side is gonna be for living plants and cool zone left side is with rocks aloe and basking zone. which UVB type is be more healthy for the dragon.

Thank you for all replies i really appreciate it its too hard to find correct information on the internet :)

Deniz Acaroğlu

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you for all helpings :) i will go with your uvb i like t5s its covering more area than others since i have a big tank. I will ask other questions to the other forum. thanks, best regards.