• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

is my enclosure correct?

averyhanna_

Bearded Dragon Veteran
hi!! if any more experienced beardie parents reading this, can you check out my enclosure? i want to make sure my baby is happy! if there’s anything you would change, add, or remove, please let me know!

Attachments

• 91B07DFE-E801-409F-9973-81DAA069EB31.jpeg
    91B07DFE-E801-409F-9973-81DAA069EB31.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Your enclosure looks pretty good, I would not continue using the humidity and temperature gauges you have. That brand is not very accurate. I would suggest the Zoo Med digital combo with the probes they are a lot more accurate. Also what UVB are you using?

averyhanna_

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Your enclosure looks pretty good, I would not continue using the humidity and temperature gauges you have. That brand is not very accurate. I would suggest the Zoo Med digital combo with the probes they are a lot more accurate. Also what UVB are you using?
okay! can i get the brand your talking about from amazon? i want to avoid going out as much as i can.
this is what i’m using for basking and UVB right now, but if i need something else, lmk!

Attachments

• 60EF3C47-2CB6-4249-8768-C8A0D4DA992B.jpeg
    60EF3C47-2CB6-4249-8768-C8A0D4DA992B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33