• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is Mars' enclosure good?

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
20210928_192238.jpg

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
What is the UVB your using and how far is it from the bed? I would get him a bigger hide -- Petsmart has great decor for dragons --- here is some of the decor I use from there
It is a reptisun 10.0 t5 and is about 14-15 inches from the bed

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
My only critique is how u have ur uvb hung, try to get it more level, ur dragon looks nice and warm, and cork bark tubes make good hides, if u cant fund any big ones.

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
Thanks for the advice guys. I think I'll wait for her to get a few more inches and buy a bigger hide :)

Thundercat

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
What is the UVB your using and how far is it from the bed? I would get him a bigger hide -- Petsmart has great decor for dragons --- here is some of the decor I use from there
Try something like this, he can be closer to heat and have a place to sleep. Get a hammock also, they love those. That was the old cage. The new one is in the second picture . Getting the proper heat and uvb is so important
20210919_175108.jpg

Attachments

• 20200202_113628.jpg
    20200202_113628.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8