• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Introduction

Thomas Woosley

Hatchling Dragon
Hello, my Name is Tom and I just got a Bearded Dragon for Christmas from my Daughter. His Name is Zach and he is a 5 month old Leatherback Dunner. He is really cool looking. I should probaly tell you this is my first one and I am a Senior Citizen and have wanted 1 for a very long time. Look forward to learning bout them here and from you good people here too thats why I joined. Thankyou again. Tom.

Thomas Woosley

Hatchling Dragon
Thankyou very much for the warm wishes. This Beardie was a Christmas Gift from my Daughter and her best friend that has been raising them for over 5 years. I have all the rt things and we are getting use to each other. lol. I have been doing alot of reading and research here today and listening to other people as well as a great store nearby that my daughter has been using for years. So far so good and no biting and handling him for 15 mins or so 4 times a day rt now. loves to be on my arm or belly while I talk to him. I will try and post some pics when I figure out how to do it. Thankyou. Tom& Zach thats his name.