• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Incredible Rescue Story!

Beardomania

Juvenile Dragon
Guys, take a look at this video. When I said this beardie's condition, I felt sick and sad; he looked like a crumpled paper bag. I thought this video was a memorial that someone made for a rescue dragon that lived 2 weeks before passing. But it has a glorious ending! I can't believe that a bearded dragon can recover from the brink of death like that; I really learned something. The bond someone must have with an animal that was rescued and rehabilitated from that state is the most beautiful thing in the world worth infinitely more than color morphs or pedigrees. Enjoy

Zontar’s Mom

Juvenile Dragon
Guys, take a look at this video. When I said this beardie's condition, I felt sick and sad; he looked like a crumpled paper bag. I thought this video was a memorial that someone made for a rescue dragon that lived 2 weeks before passing. But it has a glorious ending! I can't believe that a bearded dragon can recover from the brink of death like that; I really learned something. The bond someone must have with an animal that was rescued and rehabilitated from that state is the most beautiful thing in the world worth infinitely more than color morphs or pedigrees. Enjoy

oh wow that was beautiful. thank you for sharing

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Omg I

have already saw that, it was amazing

Penelope

Hatchling Dragon
This made me cry... what an incredibly compassionate human being to rescue that beautiful beardie and work so hard to bring it back to life. Direct ticket to heaven.