• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ideas for decorations?

JeanBD

Hatchling Dragon
Hi. my beardie terrarium is currently something like 24"x24"x36". it fits just right for him but i'm stressed out about all the space. since it's very tall, I want someting he ca climb and play with but i just don't know what. I considered one of the magnet rocks and stuff but i'm not sure. Any ideas?

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
Hi. my beardie terrarium is currently something like 24"x24"x36". it fits just right for him but i'm stressed out about all the space. since it's very tall, I want someting he ca climb and play with but i just don't know what. I considered one of the magnet rocks and stuff but i'm not sure. Any ideas?
go out and forage for some large branches and rocks, free and looks nice too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
958077c1392cce633af80b6714398a1c.jpg
here’s my setup

personally believe it needs more branches, just havent found any yet

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
If you do forage, be sure the wood is safe, and sterilize anything you plan to use
if youre bio not necessarily with sterilization. but stay 50+ feet from roads and stay away from areas that use pesticides/fertilizers and if you arent sure stay away.

to sterilize bake the wood at like i think 250° for an hour or two

Mk123

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’ve recently taken over care of a 2 year old beardie and i machined some platforms and steps out of beech worktop for his enclosure, he seems to like them

Attachments

• 04D380A3-5DFC-46B8-BE8E-C988E979ED33.jpeg
    04D380A3-5DFC-46B8-BE8E-C988E979ED33.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 98

JeanBD

Hatchling Dragon
thats really cool. how do you make it stick to the wall? magnet, free standing, or something else?

Mk123

Bearded Dragon Egg
They are all individual pieces screw fixed together and then screwed through the back and the sides

Jordana

Bearded Dragon Egg
I went to the dollar store and got some cute little decorations like fake succulents and twinkly lights. My tank is more modern looking though. I soaked everything I got in hot water. I put little string plants up high so she can't get to them. And the lights are out of reach. But the dollar store has lots of cool things that are affordable! Or go to a garden store and find decoration stuff.

yoshi78

Bearded Dragon Egg
We have 2 small logs from outside (bleached and baked), log from Petsmart but he prefers his reptile hammock best. Our beardie prefers different spots during the day depending on heat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 84

Petey

Bearded Dragon Egg

I would definitely recommend a 3D background for him to climb on. You could make one yourself with foam insulation cut outs or use spray foam or maybe buy one yourself. depends if u want to make it permanent or not.

JeanBD

Hatchling Dragon
I had a foam 3d background but he spend his whole day there and the foam started to rip under his claw and got into the bedding a lot, so I just have a bare background right now.