• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I wonder how he is...

jasmineinka94

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I've been away from my little Demonicus for about 6 days now he has been left in the care of my bf and apparently has gotten huge? Will have to post pictures when I get back home in two days. Apparently he knows my voice and spazzes out when he hears me on the phone. Cant wait to see him :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
6 DAYS???? How are you surviving???? I was just away from mine for a day in a half and I missed them terribly! I was stressed that my bf wasn't feeding them like they are used to being fed.

jasmineinka94

Bearded Dragon Egg
Its been hard being away from him. He's grown so much! But he was well taken care of and had been eating a lot... But apparently has also been shedding a lot too..

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Good that he's eating a lot while you are gone. My boyfriend said Luci didn't eat much on Saturday and no poop on Saturday or Sunday morning. He must have missed me because come Monday morning he left me a big present :)

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
You are strong, as soon as I get home I have to play with all my babies......everyday.
If I was on vacation I would stay home and play with my dragons all day.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Im going on holiday in september for 2 weeks. Im really lookin forward to my holiday but im dread leaving them. They r goin to stay with the person we got Diego off. He.does animal sitting and has his own reptile shop so he.knows his stuff n i no they will b well looked after but man is it gunna hurt :(