• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I love her poses!

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
F8D07246-FDBC-4345-864A-3CB3B17FC325.jpeg 1011B7F8-F2ED-40DD-9E36-DD93B4346E8F.jpeg E6894195-2BEB-46ED-9EC2-B20504175D79.jpeg Ok, so beardie poses totally crack me up. I find I take almost as many pictures of her as I do of my kids. Or they come running to me and say, “Jayne is doing this cute thing! Can I take a picture?”

tomatoman

Bearded Dragon Egg
The first picture kind of.."Well well well.. where is my human slave". (I'm just kidding)

Eddie G

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie likes to pose too. Between six and ten at night it paces at the front of the tank until I come and give it attention.

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
So cute. Until I saw that picture, I guess I never realized how big their teeth were in their mouth! I've never really looked before.

Fumi

Hatchling Dragon
View attachment 19060 View attachment 19061 View attachment 19062 Ok, so beardie poses totally crack me up. I find I take almost as many pictures of her as I do of my kids. Or they come running to me and say, “Jayne is doing this cute thing! Can I take a picture?”
Your Beardie is super cute. I adopted my son's beardie and I can't stop looking at him either. I love the third photo ----- we call that 'sexy legs' when they do that limp leg stuff. TOOOOO CUTE.