• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

"I HATE shedding!"

Penelope

Hatchling Dragon
Second time this month :(

Attachments

• IMG_1790.jpeg
    IMG_1790.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Awww . . . my boy seems to be shedding quite often right now, too! Hang in there, shedding will happen less frequently the older they get.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It must feel so irritating for them, right?
Yeah, must be irritating to some extent, I would think. I know when my boy was younger he was miserable. Wouldn't eat much and kept to the cool side of his tank during his sheds. Now it doesn't seem to bother him so much and his sheds go a lot quicker and smoother.

Penelope

Hatchling Dragon
Yeah, must be irritating to some extent, I would think. I know when my boy was younger he was miserable. Wouldn't eat much and kept to the cool side of his tank during his sheds. Now it doesn't seem to bother him so much and his sheds go a lot quicker and smoother.
That's certainly good to know. I just feel so bad for him but at least it gets better. Thanks guys!!!