• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hypo Zero Beardie

Forrest T.

Hatchling Dragon
Yesterday, I purchased a male hypo zero bearded dragon, Falkor. He is approximately one year and four months old, and he appear to be a tad on the small size. So, I was wondering how long a bearded dragon of this age and sex should be.

Thank you,
Forrest

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yesterday, I purchased a male hypo zero bearded dragon, Falkor. He is approximately one year and four months old, and he appear to be a tad on the small size. So, I was wondering how long a bearded dragon of this age and sex should be.

Thank you,
Forrest
Depending on the breeding dragons range from 18-22 inches- dragons grow at different rates - I am not familiar w/ breeding and morphs

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
It really depends on your dragon tbh, some are bigger than others. My male is 3" shorter than my female and weighs a little less too.