• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hygrometer?

BeardiesForever45

Hatchling Dragon
I am anticipating getting my new beardie. I have been scrolling through amazon and I am looking for a hygrometer. On every single one, some people love it and some people hate it and say it is inaccurate. Which hygrometer do you guys use? I swear I have been everywhere searching searching searching. I want one with a probe that works and is not a million dollars. lol :D Thanks in advance

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am anticipating getting my new beardie. I have been scrolling through amazon and I am looking for a hygrometer. On every single one, some people love it and some people hate it and say it is inaccurate. Which hygrometer do you guys use? I swear I have been everywhere searching searching searching. I want one with a probe that works and is not a million dollars. lol :D Thanks in advance
I dont know of any one hygrometer that has been recommended by anyone I had dial ones in my tanks but have since switched to digital probe ones -- they came from dubiaroaches.com -- I dont know if they are any better than others -