• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Humidity questions

Run4life10

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello,
I have a 2-year-old beardie in a large custom-built terrarium. The terrarium is heat-controlled and he’s done really well in it. My question is that I am going to be moving soon from Maryland to Florida and I’m concerned about the humid climate. I know that they are desert animals and do best in relatively low humidity. Not that Maryland is that low in humidity but I worry about the change with it being consistently so hot/humid. Does anyone have any info on this or suggestions for how I could modify the habitat to control humidity levels?

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
Hi - I live in North Florida and I've had no trouble with humidity. I think you'll find that when it's humid outside, you'll usually have AC running in the house. :0)