• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How many Phoenix worms do I feed my bearded dragon?

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
Oh OK never heard of them as a staple. I've always heard just roaches or crickets for that.i guess I've always used them as a snack because mine any to fond of them

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yep......... For obvious reasons I stopped (couldn't afford it) here they r 400 for $28.

They also are small so takes more to fill them..... This is also depending on size of said beardie

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I use phoenix; for a treat as they do contain fat-I use mostly for a dragon that don't eat well and I never use as a staple.They do contain some calcium and vets will agree but not as a daily food. They need protein as babies and that is crix; or roaches depending on wear you live. river-7