• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Home for Adult Beardie

User567932

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello,

I have an adult female bearded dragon that needs a new home. She is almost five years old. In the past couple of years my free time has been continually diminishing due to work and school. I am still able to care for her needs thankfully, but I've decided to find her a new home. She is free to a good home. This includes supplies: 40 gallon tank, food bowl, temperature and humidity thermometer, basking rock, heat lamp with bulb, UVB lamp with bulb, and cage flooring.

Here are some images. I just gave her a bath so she is a little wet.

I currently reside in Columbia, SC.

She has never had any health issues.

I'm really looking for someone near me to come pick her up. I don't particularly want to ship her, but if it comes down to it I can.

Thanks.

User567932

Bearded Dragon Egg
how is her temperament/personality?

She's very calm and sweet. She doesn't mind being held and will usually find a warm spot for herself when you handle her and then go to sleep there. She's never been either aggressive or skiddish. Very easy to bathe and clean her.

aewhibley

Bearded Dragon Egg
She's very calm and sweet. She doesn't mind being held and will usually find a warm spot for herself when you handle her and then go to sleep there. She's never been either aggressive or skiddish. Very easy to bathe and clean her.
Does she also still like to be active? I know 5 years old is an older age for beardies

User567932

Bearded Dragon Egg
Does she also still like to be active? I know 5 years old is an older age for beardies

She is still very active, but being older she has calmed down quite a bit. I used to let her out of her cage every night while I did homework and other paperwork and she would run around my room. Now when I do she will explore, but moreso in a calmer manner.

If you tell me exactly how active you would like for a beardie to be I can tell you if she matches that.

aewhibley

Bearded Dragon Egg
She is still very active, but being older she has calmed down quite a bit. I used to let her out of her cage every night while I did homework and other paperwork and she would run around my room. Now when I do she will explore, but moreso in a calmer manner.

If you tell me exactly how active you would like for a beardie to be I can tell you if she matches that.
She sounds great honestly:) would you be able to email me any more pics u have of her? My email is [email protected]

DrBwell

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello,

I have an adult female bearded dragon that needs a new home. She is almost five years old. In the past couple of years my free time has been continually diminishing due to work and school. I am still able to care for her needs thankfully, but I've decided to find her a new home. She is free to a good home. This includes supplies: 40 gallon tank, food bowl, temperature and humidity thermometer, basking rock, heat lamp with bulb, UVB lamp with bulb, and cage flooring.

Here are some images. I just gave her a bath so she is a little wet.

I currently reside in Columbia, SC.

She has never had any health issues.

I'm really looking for someone near me to come pick her up. I don't particularly want to ship her, but if it comes down to it I can.

Thanks.
Just wondering if you found a new home for your female beardy? I’m in northeast Florida, and would consider making the trip.