• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey guys, I'm new

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Ive never seen a beardie eat them but i dont think anything ill would happen. Its worth a try! :) , they’re so tiny as babys might be fun, just dont leave them to roam the tank, make shure he eats them or they go back in the container.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for all the great information guys, I really appreciate it. I did some scouting at the local grocery store for greens just to see what they had. So I got a decent selection for that.. What about the Flightless Fruit flies that Flukerfarms offers is that a good treat for them or should that be avoided? What sort of flooring would be best? I'm thinking possibly repti carpet of some kind...seen folks using tile and paper towels for easy clean up.
textured NON adhesive shelf liner is real good and the fruit fly stuff is canned jarred ? Is it a dried stuff -- I personally do not feed anything from the pet stores for food - all my dragons are fed fresh greens and live insects and worms I get on line

FalconMan

Hatchling Dragon
These are live flightless fruit flies they come in a "sustainable colony" from what I read. It was listed in a link someone replied to me with earlier actually.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
These are live flightless fruit flies they come in a "sustainable colony" from what I read. It was listed in a link someone replied to me with earlier actually.
I have never seen them --- so I dont know anything about them - did you do any googling on them?
Here is a topic on them