• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help

Mushu

Bearded Dragon Egg
Can anybody offer me any advice regarding my dragons toilet behaviour. He of late has been pooping in the morning after I have left for work. So by the time I come in 7 hours later it's everywhere he's run through it. Poor thing been scratching at glass obviously trying to get out. The glass and walls are smeared and his tummy and hands feet and tail covered. So I'm having to bath him. Don't know what else to do. Even considering selling him even though we have had him for nearly 3 years as it's not fair on him. Can't even let him out as much as we used to because can never tell anymore when he's going to go, and he has had accidents outside his viv, which is horrible and smells dreadful. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated. He has a great appetite loves his greens and locusts.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
There really isn't anything you can do to "time" it's poops to fit your schedule.

Warm baths generally induce a poop it's really the only thing you can do. And really stinky poops can also be an indication or worms/parasites........

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Maybe tru givin him a bath b4 bed each nite they twnd to go in the warm water then maybe he wnt do it in The mornin? X