• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help! My juvenile bearded dragon is barley eating and super skinny!

Kaitlynnevaeh

Bearded Dragon Egg
My bearded dragon is about 6 or 7 months old and we’ve had this problem before with him not eating but he’s never gotten skinny. I try to give him roaches greens fruits all of it and he just stares at me. His temperature and everything in his cage is fine. We have another bearded dragon that’s in a separate cage and he’s eating just fine! I need help in why he’s not eating. I don’t want him to die.

Kaitlynnevaeh

Bearded Dragon Egg
He’s very active he just won’t eat! I don’t have pictures of my tank at the moment but I will get them as soon as I can. I’m not at home right now. There is a thermometer on the back of his tank that we use. Should I get like one of the temp guns that you shoot and it tells you the temp? The UVB is the one that came with the ZooMed tank the 40 gallon.

Bad Decision

Hatchling Dragon
how do you feed him? do you feed him by hand? or do you feed him by letting him chase the roaches? you might want to take him to the vet to see if he has any health issues if you cant get him to eat.