• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help Me. (not eating)

Kong

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi I'm new to the forum and so far it's giving me helpful advice but now here is my problem my new bearded dragon, Dawn, is not eating anything, I purchased him from a local reptile breeder a couple of days ago and on the first day back he ate like 10 phoenix worms, but now he's not eating anything. I'm sure I've got the temperature right, what do I do. I'm sorry I can't post pictures because the camera quality on my computer is a complete mess

Kong

Bearded Dragon Egg
upload_2019-12-29_11-41-20.png
here is a photo the one light is a mercury vapor bulb.

Kong

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have the infrared heat gun and the temperature of the basking spot at the hottest is about 110. and my mom won't let me have Dubai's or crickets, I can ask about the soldier fly larvae though. Actually now that I think about it, I think he just doesn't notice the worms I put in front of him.

Kong

Bearded Dragon Egg
my mom agreed to get crickets and my little guy dawn just loved them.