• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help Me.! (not eating)

Krishna

Bearded Dragon Egg
My bearded dragon is about 10 months old now and he hasn’t eaten In about a week. He has been sleeping for days in his little treehouse I wake him up every couple days and take him out but he just keeps crawling back into the tree. I’m very worried because he hasn’t eaten anything today I tried hand feeding him some lettuce and he ate just a few pieces I also put some super worms in his bowl and he was not interested which is not normal for him at all.

Krishna

Bearded Dragon Egg
I did not know lettuce is what everyone has told me to feed him I do feed him Dubias and super worms. He does need a bigger cage I am in the process of trying to sell his current cage so I can have money for the bigger cage.

Attachments

• 30F2FC8A-DED2-4655-AAD4-557F8684BE70.jpeg
    30F2FC8A-DED2-4655-AAD4-557F8684BE70.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 33

Krishna

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yes his poops are always runny. I did just learn also about the lighting I am in the process of changing that as well I also learned the thermostat I have in the cage in ineffective I am I first time reptile owner so I am learning but that’s my baby and I am very worried about him

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
Yes his poops are always runny. I did just learn also about the lighting I am in the process of changing that as well I also learned the thermostat I have in the cage in ineffective I am I first time reptile owner so I am learning but that’s my baby and I am very worried about him
Once you get the husbandry issues sorted, and have him eating properly, he should start to improve quickly and he's more likely to want to eat. If you can get the lighting and temps right, you'll be well on the way, and then you can spend some time learning about the nutrition and supplementation. If you can get some good dark greens now that would be a start: collard, mustard, turnip are all good, and there are other greens and veggies as well, and of course there are LOTS of good feeder insect choices. :0)