• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello I just realized I had not introduced myself yet. I own 2 bearded dragons, one 3 year old female named wind sheer and one under a year old female named storm fly. I keep lots of other reptiles too including one flying gecko, one golden gecko, one white lined gecko, one house gecko, one red Tegu, two ball pythons, one corn snake, one red tail boa, 6 hermit crabs, 9 fish, and 17 pet chickens. I also run a small business called Silver Dragons where I sell 3D backgrounds and I designed tanks with waterfalls, ponds Etc for reptiles.
20200202_111210~2.jpg
20200325_155256_HDR~2.jpg
20200130_214202.jpg

Reactions: N W

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
20200312_190521.jpg

This is the only other tank it will let me upload it says the rest are to large. I will try to retake photos of the other tanks.
20200514_141550.jpg

Since chickens are one of my favorite animals that I own, I had to put a picture of at least 1. This is Marigold my pet chicken.

Reactions: N W