• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!!

Nikki Jacobia

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone. I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nikki and I'm the proud owner of my second bearded dragon named hagrid.. I have him for just over 2 months now. My fiance and i are already in love!! We come from a small town located on long island New York. I joined this forum to hopefully learn more about beardies and gain some info on building a habit for Hagrid ourselves. I learned with my other one I dont like the glass aquariums for several reasons. Anyway hope you're all doing well!!

Attachments

• IMG_20190912_204116_969.jpg
    IMG_20190912_204116_969.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20190912_204116_964.jpg
    IMG_20190912_204116_964.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20190912_204116_967.jpg
    IMG_20190912_204116_967.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 5

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome! If your budget allows and you're not super interested in DIY, check out Zen Habitats. Otherwise, there are all sorts of plans for build-your-own out there. :0)

Nikki Jacobia

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome! If your budget allows and you're not super interested in DIY, check out Zen Habitats. Otherwise, there are all sorts of plans for build-your-own out there. :0)
Budget isn't super important. But I like diy. I did a diy with my mast bearded dragon and it was the best thing I did. We started the process of looking into the diy plans haven't found anything that I'm particularly fond of so we'll probably just brainstorm and go from there. But thank you!!

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
Budget isn't super important. But I like diy. I did a diy with my mast bearded dragon and it was the best thing I did. We started the process of looking into the diy plans haven't found anything that I'm particularly fond of so we'll probably just brainstorm and go from there. But thank you!!
You could convert an old piece of furniture from a thrift store if you have the skills and patience (I have neither) :-D