• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Seattle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cholulasmama

Bearded Dragon Egg
My name is Kamariah and I am the proud owner of a female juvi bearded dragon who I have named Cholula. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and learning everything I need to know about the care and keeping of beardies :)
uploadfromtaptalk1427188760079.jpg

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good morning. There's a lot of good information and some great people here. Have a look around. If you have a question please don't hesitate to ask.

cholulasmama

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks guys! Quick question; Cholula is supposedly around 5 months based on what the people I got her from said. She's about 8 inches from head to tail and 20g. Is this normal size?

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks guys! Quick question; Cholula is supposedly around 5 months based on what the people I got her from said. She's about 8 inches from head to tail and 20g. Is this normal size?

Welcome! Mushu is about 5 months old 12 inches & 130 grams. Are you sure on the age? I think he was that size when I got him at 2-3 months. I They do grow at different rates so your dragon might grow in leaps and bounds in your care. Cholula is adorable by the way!

cholulasmama

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome! Mushu is about 5 months old 12 inches & 130 grams. Are you sure on the age? I think he was that size when I got him at 2-3 months.

You know what? I'm not sure. The people I got her from said that Petco claimed she was 4 months old at time of purchase, but it's rare that petco ever know what they're talking about.

bobpanian

Bearded Dragon Egg
My name is Kamariah and I am the proud owner of a female juvi bearded dragon who I have named Cholula. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and learning everything I need to know about the care and keeping of beardies :)View attachment 12014
I live in Redmond WA and I'm looking for someone who can take care of my bearded dragon for about a week while I'm out of town. I would drop him off with his terrarium and everything he needs. Would you be interested? I would pay Thank you.

Bob

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
hello your beardie is so cute! :). I have a 3 year old male beardie named Smaug here's a picture of him in a sweater I made for him
smaug in his star sweater image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.