• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone!

Ivewon7

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is bowser. Does anyone know what his morph is?

Here is his background story if anyone is interested:
I was getting ready to purchase a 3 week old bearded dragon from a breeder. I was told they were called “Standard orange, red” when we got to the shop, we realized they were actually gray and black with a tiny orangish line going down their back. We were very confused about the whole “bearded dragon lingo”. The sellers refused to sell to us unless we purchased a T5 lightbulb (which they didn’t have at the time), even though we already had a T8, 10.0. I had spent $400 on his enclosure, I couldn’t spend another $100 for a different light. LONG STORY SHORT, We went to petsmart to buy the light the sellers wanted us to buy, when all of the sudden... This little tiny beardie caught my eye! He was, in fact, ORANGE! Petsmart workers did not know how old he was. A couple noticed me looking at him and told me, “you should buy him, he looks different and so beautiful! I decided I would take him home and give him a better home than where he was living.

3E5D3820-5F41-407A-AB55-55EF9A3508C0.jpeg

Avery0609

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is bowser. Does anyone know what his morph is?

Here is his background story if anyone is interested:
I was getting ready to purchase a 3 week old bearded dragon from a breeder. I was told they were called “Standard orange, red” when we got to the shop, we realized they were actually gray and black with a tiny orangish line going down their back. We were very confused about the whole “bearded dragon lingo”. The sellers refused to sell to us unless we purchased a T5 lightbulb (which they didn’t have at the time), even though we already had a T8, 10.0. I had spent $400 on his enclosure, I couldn’t spend another $100 for a different light. LONG STORY SHORT, We went to petsmart to buy the light the sellers wanted us to buy, when all of the sudden... This little tiny beardie caught my eye! He was, in fact, ORANGE! Petsmart workers did not know how old he was. A couple noticed me looking at him and told me, “you should buy him, he looks different and so beautiful! I decided I would take him home and give him a better home than where he was living.

View attachment 22302
I have one like him!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200701_154434.jpg
    IMG_20200701_154434.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9