• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

He is so cute!

Mr Sandman

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is Mr Sandman. He is an extremely sweet little guy who loves to lay over my heart just inside my collar. My son's too. He loves chin rubs and happily crawls into your hand since day 1. Just wish he would eat! Have had him 5 days and he is around 6 inches. This little guy is my first beardie but I can already tell you, he will not be my last.

Attachments

• 20200526_150138.jpg
    20200526_150138.jpg
    690.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200526_150112.jpg
    20200526_150112.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16

Mr Sandman

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm already planning on a lady dragon. Our baby beardie is my son's little but he hogs him. Lol. Mama may need a queen beardie. I'm looking for an female beardie to hang out in the sun and eat kale with me. Why not? Im officialy addicted!

Mr Sandman

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok but just make if you get another bearded dragon to get another cage and set it up for it.
The light is so important! We are moving his into a 75 gallon but I'm looking for a full terrarium and lights before shopping for another beardie. Health is life!

Spikey_the_Beardy_8

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is Mr Sandman. He is an extremely sweet little guy who loves to lay over my heart just inside my collar. My son's too. He loves chin rubs and happily crawls into your hand since day 1. Just wish he would eat! Have had him 5 days and he is around 6 inches. This little guy is my first beardie but I can already tell you, he will not be my last.
He sure is a cute little fellow!