• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BeardieT

Hatchling Dragon
hey y’all, about a week ago tomorrow our first clutch ever hatched. We have them in a pretty good set up with a basking spot on a rock of 100 degrees and on a stick that sits a little higher at 105. There’s 13 of them and they’re in a 45 gallon tank. I have a 100W basking bulb on top (temps are all good) and a ReptiSun T5 10.0 hovering them 6 inches away on the basking rock and about 10 inches away the rest of the tank. They’re on perfect cycles with a power strip timer. Anyways, the babies just do not seem hungry. They’re all pretty active and look nice and plump, but just aren’t interested in food. Won’t take crickets in a separate container at all, so when I feed them in their enclosure a handful of them will hunt down a few crickets and then act full the rest of the day. They won’t touch their baby food or mustard greens and I’m not really sure why. They’ll take water from a dropped occasionally, but for the most part I just mist them. Any reason on why this may be occurring? Thanks