• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Happy baby is settling in well!

FalconMan

Hatchling Dragon
My baby beardie is doing amazing so far, its eating good and very friendly and active, still don't know its gender so won't give it a name until I know that at least. I didn't expect it to be as smart as it is. It seems to be training me. It'll glass surf some when it wants to get out and run around or sits near its bowl when its hungry. I wanted to post some pictures but I there not loading in my email yet...oh well perhapse later

FalconMan

Hatchling Dragon
I don't mind its been good company so far...I had him on my shoulder yesterday while watching youtube and it crawled down and fell asleep on top of my hand.

Zontar’s Mom

Juvenile Dragon
I don't mind its been good company so far...I had him on my shoulder yesterday while watching youtube and it crawled down and fell asleep on top of my hand.
Aww so sweet but be careful about the shoulder thing, they have a tendency to run, jump, lunge and could get serious injury.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
My baby beardie is doing amazing so far, its eating good and very friendly and active, still don't know its gender so won't give it a name until I know that at least. I didn't expect it to be as smart as it is. It seems to be training me. It'll glass surf some when it wants to get out and run around or sits near its bowl when its hungry. I wanted to post some pictures but I there not loading in my email yet...oh well perhapse later
Awww, so glad to hear baby is settling in. :)