• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hammok Fun

Barb.Littlefield

Juvenile Dragon
Dexter's hammock finally came. Yay! Delayed package. Grrrr. Anyhow, I put it in his cage and watched him. Sure enough it didn't take him long to discover it. lol He hopped from his log onto it and sat on the edge for a minute checking it out. Then he scrambled around it for a bit doing his lick thing. Think he likes it. lol I haven't seen him bask on it yet. More like he runs around it a few times and jumps off . . . runs around it a few times and jumps off. I think he thinks it's a new jungle gym. hahahaha. I'm trying to get pic, but he's too quick for me. By the time I get ready to take pic he's run around it and then jumped off.

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
Dexter's hammock finally came. Yay! Delayed package. Grrrr. Anyhow, I put it in his cage and watched him. Sure enough it didn't take him long to discover it. lol He hopped from his log onto it and sat on the edge for a minute checking it out. Then he scrambled around it for a bit doing his lick thing. Think he likes it. lol I haven't seen him bask on it yet. More like he runs around it a few times and jumps off . . . runs around it a few times and jumps off. I think he thinks it's a new jungle gym. hahahaha. I'm trying to get pic, but he's too quick for me. By the time I get ready to take pic he's run around it and then jumped off.
I’m so glad he likes it!

Barb.Littlefield

Juvenile Dragon
I’m so glad he likes it!
Me, too! It's hysterical watching him so entertaining for me, too. hahahahaha.

Ya know I'm gonna feel really bad if he turns out to be a girl. lolol Constantly telling him what a good boy, handsome boy, etc. he is when I talk to him. lol

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
Me, too! It's hysterical watching him so entertaining for me, too. hahahahaha.

Ya know I'm gonna feel really bad if he turns out to be a girl. lolol Constantly telling him what a good boy, handsome boy, etc. he is when I talk to him. lol
Dude same. I keep calling mine a he. And his name is Zeus. Sooooo. Maybe he/she can be a they. Or trans

Barb.Littlefield

Juvenile Dragon
Just went and checked on Dex too see if he's up and moving yet. At some point between me turning on his lights and logging in here and then going to check on him, he was on his hammock as there was a nice brown and white present left on it for me to clean up. Think he's enjoying it. hahahahahaha

Barb.Littlefield

Juvenile Dragon
So I was finally able to get a few pics of Dex on his hammock. lol He was actually still for 2 pics before he jumped down and ran to his log. The 3rd pic was blurry because I was trying to catch up to him. hahahahahaha He's looking back at me like what are you doing?

Attachments

Latest posts