• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hammok Fun

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Dexter's hammock finally came. Yay! Delayed package. Grrrr. Anyhow, I put it in his cage and watched him. Sure enough it didn't take him long to discover it. lol He hopped from his log onto it and sat on the edge for a minute checking it out. Then he scrambled around it for a bit doing his lick thing. Think he likes it. lol I haven't seen him bask on it yet. More like he runs around it a few times and jumps off . . . runs around it a few times and jumps off. I think he thinks it's a new jungle gym. hahahaha. I'm trying to get pic, but he's too quick for me. By the time I get ready to take pic he's run around it and then jumped off.

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Dexter's hammock finally came. Yay! Delayed package. Grrrr. Anyhow, I put it in his cage and watched him. Sure enough it didn't take him long to discover it. lol He hopped from his log onto it and sat on the edge for a minute checking it out. Then he scrambled around it for a bit doing his lick thing. Think he likes it. lol I haven't seen him bask on it yet. More like he runs around it a few times and jumps off . . . runs around it a few times and jumps off. I think he thinks it's a new jungle gym. hahahaha. I'm trying to get pic, but he's too quick for me. By the time I get ready to take pic he's run around it and then jumped off.
I’m so glad he likes it!

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I’m so glad he likes it!
Me, too! It's hysterical watching him so entertaining for me, too. hahahahaha.

Ya know I'm gonna feel really bad if he turns out to be a girl. lolol Constantly telling him what a good boy, handsome boy, etc. he is when I talk to him. lol

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Me, too! It's hysterical watching him so entertaining for me, too. hahahahaha.

Ya know I'm gonna feel really bad if he turns out to be a girl. lolol Constantly telling him what a good boy, handsome boy, etc. he is when I talk to him. lol
Dude same. I keep calling mine a he. And his name is Zeus. Sooooo. Maybe he/she can be a they. Or trans

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Just went and checked on Dex too see if he's up and moving yet. At some point between me turning on his lights and logging in here and then going to check on him, he was on his hammock as there was a nice brown and white present left on it for me to clean up. Think he's enjoying it. hahahahahaha

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So I was finally able to get a few pics of Dex on his hammock. lol He was actually still for 2 pics before he jumped down and ran to his log. The 3rd pic was blurry because I was trying to catch up to him. hahahahahaha He's looking back at me like what are you doing?

Attachments

• IMG_1088.JPG
    IMG_1088.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1089.JPG
    IMG_1089.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 27

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So I was finally able to get a few pics of Dex on his hammock. lol He was actually still for 2 pics before he jumped down and ran to his log. The 3rd pic was blurry because I was trying to catch up to him. hahahahahaha He's looking back at me like what are you doing?
AHHH HES SO CUTEEEE! How much was thy one? I need to geT mine one

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yesterday afternoon Dex was running around his hammock so I was putting his crickets on it so he could catch them. lol It was hysterical. He must have been getting full, because when I put a roach on it he just plopped down and stared at it. I went running for my phone to get a pic. The way he's sitting was too adorable not to capture. hahahahaha

Attachments

• IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1104.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 20

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yesterday afternoon Dex was running around his hammock so I was putting his crickets on it so he could catch them. lol It was hysterical. He must have been getting full, because when I put a roach on it he just plopped down and stared at it. I went running for my phone to get a pic. The way he's sitting was too adorable not to capture. hahahahaha
I got mine a hammock climbing thing. He LOVES IT! It’s the first time he’s slept somewhere else besides his tree. Sorry the pic is TERRIBLE! It was dark and he was sleeping so the flash was bad. But zeus is In the rigjt on the very top of the hammock

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I got mine a hammock climbing thing. He LOVES IT! It’s the first time he’s slept somewhere else besides his tree. Sorry the pic is TERRIBLE! It was dark and he was sleeping so the flash was bad. But zeus is In the rigjt on the very top of the hammock
OMG he's passed out cold. Too cute!

Dex has yet to sleep on his. Still thinks it's a jungle gym. lol That and feeding grounds. He runs all over it catching the crickets when I put them on it. He's been sleeping in his plant for the past 3 nights. Not sure how he does it, but he gets himself sprawled out and balanced on the leaves. hahahaha