• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings All

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
Its been like FOREVER. Well Spazz is doing good.....Not as good as Germs 11inch 2 mth old. Shoot. Spazz is like 5-6 months and 11inchs LOL:D. But he is great. Little bugger just got done with a huge shed, and man does he have copper coloring. He is gorgeous .

We are good here. Havent been on much due to school starting up and been busy working with that. I know its like I dropped off the face of the earth. But im still here.

Wish you all the best Laters

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good to see you post again, we know that we all have lives & priorities & glad that you know where yours are. I'll echo the request for pics & am waiting patiently for this month's PO'TM submission ;).