• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Going vertical

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
Has anyone’s dragon gone vertical on them? When I cleaned his cage I saw the carpet that came with my tank that I replaced with an easier to clean substrate. I put the mat against the back wall. It’s been there less then a week and this is what I saw tonight. It’s coming out tomorrow. Lol.

Attachments

• 24C9DEC9-41EA-48B5-855B-0FCA039811F4.jpeg
    24C9DEC9-41EA-48B5-855B-0FCA039811F4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Has anyone’s dragon gone vertical on them? When I cleaned his cage I saw the carpet that came with my tank that I replaced with an easier to clean substrate. I put the mat against the back wall. It’s been there less then a week and this is what I saw tonight. It’s coming out tomorrow. Lol.
They sleep in odd places- mine was found sleeping in his cactus

Zontar’s Mom

Juvenile Dragon
Zontar did that every time he was out of his viv. Always tried to find pillows and climb them. If given the opportunity he would have climbed to the ceiling. He loved to be high up looking down at his subjects lol.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Completely normal :) an old picture of my beardie climbing

Attachments

• FCBF3E1B-0D0A-4E96-80D0-E1D2D01A8239.jpeg
    FCBF3E1B-0D0A-4E96-80D0-E1D2D01A8239.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
100% when I got my uvb light it was a t8 so I cut a hole in the screen so the light could get through. I had to take out the background of the exoteric enclosure because he was climbing and I went in on time and he was ready to get out!

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
100% when I got my uvb light it was a t8 so I cut a hole in the screen so the light could get through. I had to take out the background of the exoteric enclosure because he was climbing and I went in on time and he was ready to get out!
Zontar did that every time he was out of his viv. Always tried to find pillows and climb them. If given the opportunity he would have climbed to the ceiling. He loved to be high up looking down at his subjects lol.
Ohh ya they sleep in weird places all the time. They look soo uncomfortable but hey what ever works for them