• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Funniest Dragon Photo and Caption Contest!! VOTING - GROUP II

Funniest Dragon Photo and Caption Contest!! VOTING - GROUP II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
VOTING - GROUP II
YOU MAY CHOOSE UP TO, BUT NO MORE THAN THREE PHOTOS COMBINED, BETWEEN 'GROUP I' AND 'GROUP II'.
Please do not abuse this.
Voting considerations should be given to the Photo itself, the Caption and how they complement each other.
Because of the number of Poll selection limitations and that we were fortunate enough to have a good number of entries, we have been forced to divide the Voting into Groups - 'I' and 'II'.
The percentages will not be accurate, but the votes per Photo will be.

Contest Collage.jpg

Instructions:
Find the letters corresponding to the photos and captions you wish to vote for from Funniest Dragon Photo and Caption Contest, then select them in either or both Group I & II polls. Remember that you are allowed a maximum of 3 votes combined between the two Voting Groups.

Registered members have 7 days from today to vote - until 9:27 PM PDT on June 19, 2012.

The photo with the most votes will win the grand prize Bearded Dragon from DragonsDenHerp.com ! (If you cannot house another dragon, please let us know and your prize may be donated to the next runner-up or an alternative prize may be given.) Of course, the winning photo will still go up on the homepage for all to see and envy!! :) ;)

Please hold any discussion of the Contest here: Photo & Caption Contest Discussion

Please don't forget to Like this page and tell your friends about our Beardie contests!