• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Freeze dried mealworms ok?

Beardomania

Juvenile Dragon
Ok so I ran out of crickets I have some freeze dried mealworms are they ok to feed frank.
I dunno if he'll eat them without live worms mixed in tricking him with their movement. You can always rehyrate them in water but if Frank is a tiny baby dragon and the mealworms are full-sized (which freeze dried ones typically are), it would give me some pause. If he does eat them and you're going freeze dried anyway, you might as well do freeze dried black soldier fly larvae. Here they are a pound of them, 15,000 count for $7.

https://www.amazon.com/FlukerS-1500...lack+soldier+fly+larvae&qid=1617060333&sr=8-8