• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

For sale in AZ

JuniorC

Bearded Dragon Egg
Can anyone recommend a breeder or shop I can get a young dragon from in my area. I live in Queen Creek, Arizona

JuniorC

Bearded Dragon Egg
The pet shop on power and baseline has some babies in. About 6-8 weeks old
Funny story, I actually bought one from them about a month or so ago they had just gotten them in lol thank you tho. Did you get one from them too? I'm from Queen Creek, what about you?

Rcampbell5510

Bearded Dragon Egg
Funny story, I actually bought one from them about a month or so ago they had just gotten them in lol thank you tho. Did you get one from them too? I'm from Queen Creek, what about you?
Not yet but it’s one of the stores we use for our saltwater tank and my wife saw those babies and fell in love. I’m in mess

The Lizard Lady

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm in Chandler and I swear by Predators Reptile Center. The owner is very knowledgeable. Another option would be to adopt from the Phoenix Herpetological Sanctuary. Good luck in your search!

JuniorC

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm in Chandler and I swear by Predators Reptile Center. The owner is very knowledgeable. Another option would be to adopt from the Phoenix Herpetological Sanctuary. Good luck in your search!
I got one but thank you. And I was at predators reptile center earlier today buying feeders that place is awesome