• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Food

MybeardieMushu

Hatchling Dragon
Hey!
I am feeding my bearded dragon hornworms and Dubia roaches for the first time today, how many of each should I feed him? He is one year old
Thanks!

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Let him eat as many dubias as he wants in around 5-7 minutes (normally you could do 10 minutes on days he isn't going to eat other feeders), and then give him 3 or so hornworms.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey!
I am feeding my bearded dragon hornworms and Dubia roaches for the first time today, how many of each should I feed him? He is one year old
Thanks!
How big are the roaches? He should be able to eat a full size roach for a year old --- the horn worms are a hydrating worm I would feed two at a time depending on size of the worm -- they get really big and grow very fast