• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

finally made an account so Hello!

sci

Bearded Dragon Egg
hello everyone! my name is sci and ive been lurking around these forums for over 3 years ever since i got my first two beardies Zucc and Puppy.

this forum has helped me a lot in some basic beardie care, sometimes theres a lot of things in the forum are kinda hard to get my hands on like those zoomed products! i cant find any of those in my place here and if i were to order online, it would go up a hefty price!! (TT___TT) i could remember the struggles 3 years ago but thats long in the past , i still struggle in some things tho but im able to compromise and learn new things as i go through in it.

maybe im just very insecure especially when asking for help, but im building the courage because at least in this forum there would be experienced beardie owners

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hello everyone! my name is sci and ive been lurking around these forums for over 3 years ever since i got my first two beardies Zucc and Puppy.

this forum has helped me a lot in some basic beardie care, sometimes theres a lot of things in the forum are kinda hard to get my hands on like those zoomed products! i cant find any of those in my place here and if i were to order online, it would go up a hefty price!! (TT___TT) i could remember the struggles 3 years ago but thats long in the past , i still struggle in some things tho but im able to compromise and learn new things as i go through in it.

maybe im just very insecure especially when asking for help, but im building the courage because at least in this forum there would be experienced beardie owners
Welcome to the forum please ask questions and how are the dragons doing? Your not keeping them in the same tank are you?
What did you end up getting for a UVB and are you in the UK?