• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finally found a place for my lil dragon sculpture

Cyanic

Hatchling Dragon
Featuring my new adopted baby, Tripod!
291FDEF3-F5E1-45C1-AB96-49890AA864BD.jpeg

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Awe poor lil guy, someone nipped his leg :( , he can still live a long happy life , ive seen lots of beardies with 3 legs, as he grows his wounds will heal fine, it may take a couple sheds for scales to be corrected, dont pull on the shed in areas where theres been trauma, make shure he’s getting plenty of calcium (every other feeding/ or 3-4 times a week) id get him a multivitamin too anything to help him get all he nutrients he needs.

Cyanic

Hatchling Dragon
Awe poor lil guy, someone nipped his leg :( , he can still live a long happy life , ive seen lots of beardies with 3 legs, as he grows his wounds will heal fine, it may take a couple sheds for scales to be corrected, dont pull on the shed in areas where theres been trauma, make shure he’s getting plenty of calcium (every other feeding/ or 3-4 times a week) id get him a multivitamin too anything to help him get all he nutrients he needs.
Yeah, it’s an old injury and pretty much healed for the most part though!
I do have a question, should I be dusting their salad with calcium powder as well? I’m using Repashy calcium+

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah, it’s an old injury and pretty much healed for the most part though!
I do have a question, should I be dusting their salad with calcium powder as well? I’m using Repashy calcium+
It wouldn’t hurt to put a little, i put calcium d3 and bee pollen on my beardies salad, she only ever eats like three bites :/ everyone kinda does calcium differently, but the standard is every other feeding, id be giving him some every day so he has strong bones to support himself, any excess calcium will show up in the urate.

Attachments

• 306A6AC7-325D-4C6D-88AA-5FD6E2F35863.jpeg
    306A6AC7-325D-4C6D-88AA-5FD6E2F35863.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4

Latest posts