• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Favorite Color of Beardie!

tinmantribe5

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello newbie hear what are some of the fellow members favorite colors?
Well instead of focusing on Price,qaulity,lets rank by color stricktly?
I have Blood red citrus,Orange hypo citrus,and sandfire yellows,I would say a real real pretty red makes me crazy! :D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I prefer the deep vibrant oranges myself (which many call red). I do not think orange dragons are given enough love in the current market. Everyone wants red, white, trans, or leather lol.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I love the bright yellows. All of my dragons have been bright yellows, citrus, sunburst etc

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Actually, let me add that I LOVE the normal colored brown beardies like my Lizzy was.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well I dont have any idea on what Pogie is, but I do love the bright orange she has by her jaw and the awesome yellows on her upper arms.

So Ill have to go with the bright yellows and oranges too ;D